The Children’s Ministry Intern Program at Brandywine Valley Baptist Church is designed to develop leadership potential in college or post-college students who are exploring God’s call into ministry.
The Children’s Ministry Team is currently accepting applications for their 2014 Summer Internship Program. This ministry training experience will offer the intern:
- Exposure and experience in the area of Children’s Ministry
- Exposure to developing and implementing a Biblical philosophy of ministry, and how that relates to Children’s Ministry
- Exposure to current issues and trends affecting Children’s Ministry
- Exposure to overall Church Ministry
- A mentoring relationship with the Director of Children’s Ministries
The Summer Internship Program is designed for those college and post-college students who have graduated from BVBC Student Ministry, and who are exploring God’s call to ministry.
This program will involve a 20-hour weekly commitment (mostly mornings) during the summer months: 12 weeks from mid-May through mid-August.
Involvement will be divided as follows:
- Active involvement in planning, implementing, and evaluating the Children’s Ministry of BVBC (specifically Sunday Morning Programs and Vacation Bible School)
- Assigned reading, mentoring, and overall ministry exposure.
This program also provides a $2200 total stipend for 12 weeks.
If you are interested in applying for this program, please click HERE and download the application form.
Questions? Please contact Kristi Pullig, Director of Student Ministries at (302)478-4255 or via e-mail at [email protected]