Awana registration is OPEN! Register Now.
PLEASE NOTE– All of our In-Person clubs are full. If you would like to be on a wait list for In-Person Awana, please sign up for the At-Home option in the meantime. Monthly, we are evaluating whether more spots can be opened for In-Person Awana. Starting the year with At-Home Awana will provide a good start on the handbook and your child will be right on track if an In-Person spot opens up. Someone will contact you if an In-Person spot opens up.
Awana is a fun club with the goal of making RESILIENT disciples through learning God’s Word. We believe that building RELATIONSHIPS is key to making resilient disciples. Awana Clubs provide an environment where kids can memorize and understand scripture, be encouraged by awesome leaders, and participate in large group lessons and engaging games and activities.
Our Awana year runs from September through May. This year, we will be offering both “In-Person Awana” in the building AND “At-Home Awana” in your house. In-person spots are full for all clubs. Registration for In-Person Awana closed on September 9.
Join us for virtual Parent Night via Zoom on Wednesday, September 9 at 7:00 p.m. This is for all parents – In-Person Awana and At-Home Awana. Please have at least one parent join via Zoom. Details will be sent to you via email after as September 9 approaches.
Awana is open to children ages 3 (must be 3 by 8/31) through 5th grade. Our program consists of three groups:
|Cubbies – Children age 3 through Preschool
Check out the Awana Cubbies videos for At-Home Awana
|Sparks – Children in Kindergarten through 2nd grade|
|T&T – Children in 3rd through 5th grade|
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:0 p.m.
- In the building at Brandywine Valley Baptist Church
- Loving Awana leaders to guide you
- Recite handbook sections/Bible verses to your leader
- Begins on September 16, 2020 (Parent Meeting on September 9 via Zoom)
- Concludes on May 26, 2021 with the Awana Award Ceremony
- Awana does not meet on the following dates due to holidays: November 25, December 16, December 23, December 30, March 31 and April 7.
- Handbook Time, Large Group, Activity &/or Game Time
- You’ll receive a uniform, handbook, and lots of awards!
- Theme nights – some dress up nights (crazy hat) or service projects (canned goods), etc. Download the theme nights calendar.
- Any day of the week
- At your house
- Your own parents to guide you
- Recite handbook sections/Bible verses to your parents
- Phone and email encouragement from an Awana leader
- Begin around September 16, 2020 (Parent Meeting on September 9 via Zoom)
- Join us in the building for the Awana Award Ceremony on May 26, 2021
- Independent Handbook Time, optional video lessons, leader support
- Join the posted theme nights and share your pictures on Facebook!
- Cubbies – Check out the Awana Cubbies videos
- Sparks – Check out the video lessons and online resources
- T&T – Check out the video lessons and online resources
An annual fee of $30 per child is due at the time of registration, and includes all materials (handbooks, uniforms, awards, and club dues). The price is the same whether you are doing this at-home or in-person (both receive the same materials). Scholarships are available. Please contact Kristi Pullig at (302)478-4255 for scholarship information. Register now! (You will be taken to a third-party website we use for event registration bvbc.ccbchurch)
For more information about the Awana program, visit www.awana.org.