Awana registration is OPEN! Register Now.
Awana is a fun club with the goal of making RESILIENT disciples through learning God’s Word. We believe that building RELATIONSHIPS is key to making resilient disciples. Awana Clubs provide an environment where kids can memorize and understand scripture, be encouraged by awesome leaders, and participate in large group lessons and engaging games and activities.
Our Awana year runs from September through May. This year, we will be offering both “In-Person Awana” in the building AND “At-Home Awana” in your house. You can now sign up for either option and can switch mid-year if needed.
Awana is open to children ages 3 (must be 3 by 8/31) through 5th grade. Our program consists of three groups:
|Cubbies – Children age 3 up to Kindergarten|
|Sparks – Children in Kindergarten through 2nd grade|
|T&T – Children in 3rd through 5th grade|
New for 2020-2021, in-person or at-home Awana!!
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- In the building at Brandywine Valley Baptist Church
- Loving Awana leaders to guide you
- Recite handbook sections/Bible verses to your leader
- Begins on September 9, 2020
- Concludes on May 26, 2021 with the Awana Award Ceremony
- Awana does not meet on the following dates due to holidays: November 25, December 16, December 23, December 30, March 31 and April 7.
- Handbook Time, Large Group, Activity &/or Game Time
- You’ll receive a uniform, handbook, and lots of awards!
- Theme nights – some dress up nights (crazy hat) or service projects (canned goods), etc. All themes will be posted here on the website by September.
- Any day of the week
- At your house
- Your own parents to guide you
- Recite handbook sections/Bible verses to your parents
- Phone and email encouragement from an Awana leader
- Begin around September 9, 2020
- Join us in the building for the Awana Award Ceremony on May 26, 2021
- Independent Handbook Time, optional video lessons, leader support
- Join the posted themes and share your pictures on Facebook!
An annual fee of $30 per child is due at the time of registration, and includes all materials (handbooks, uniforms, awards, and club dues). The price is the same whether you are doing this at-home or in-person. Scholarships are available. Please contact Kristi Pullig at (302)478-4255 for scholarship information. Register now! (You will be taken to a third-party website we use for event registration bvbc.ccbchurch)
For more information about the Awana program, visit www.awana.org.