Kids’ Christmas Choir
The 2022 Kids’ Christmas Choir will perform the musical, A Rockin’ Royal Christmas. Be part of an action-packed drama, complete with investigations, mystery, travel and, oh yes – royalty. When King Herod sends Sherlock Watson to find out why the kings from the East did not return to him, we discover, along with Sherlock, that Jesus is the “King of kings” and if we believe in Him, we answer to a higher calling than to any king on earth.
Children in 1st-8th grades are invited to join the choir. Register now.
- No tryouts for the choir
- Acting/speaking parts tryouts are on Sundays: August 14, August 21 and August 28, 10-10:30am in the Choir Room.
- Choir Practice Schedule: Weekly on Sundays, September 18 through December 11, 4-5pm.
- Actor/Speaking Parts Practice Schedule: Weekly on Sundays, October 2 through December 11, 3-4pm.
Performance: The Kids’ Choir will perform the musical on Sunday, December 11 at 5pm.
- $18 fee per family for the music book and CD
- $12 per kid for the t-shirt which is the attire for the performance
- Registration deadline is September 30, 2022.
Watch a sample of the musical A Rockin’ Royal Christmas.
Stage Crew Volunteers Needed
We are looking for adults and teens to volunteer to be part of the stage crew. The stage crew assists before and after practices October through December and at the December 11 performance. The stage crew is needed approximately 3:30-4:00pm and 5:00-5:30pm. There is NO heavy lifting. To learn more about becoming a member of the stage crew, email Regina Ontjes, the Kids’ Choir Director.