Safety Procedures for all Brandywine Kids events (including Sundays and Wednesdays):
- Please do not come to the building if anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Children of all ages must be signed-in at a kiosk before going to class.
- Before a nametag is printed at sign-in, parents should have children wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Only ONE parent should go to the drop-off/pick-up area.
- Children’s classrooms open 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Nursery kids should only bring the minimum of needed items in a small bag. Each item in the bag must be labeled. Diapers and wipes are provided in rooms.