Explore Membership Class
Our Membership Class is a five-week class. The next Explore Membership class meets weekly on Sundays from October 17 through November 14, 2021 at 9 a.m. in person at Brandywine. Advanced registration is required for the class. Register for this Explore Membership Class. (You will be taken to a third-party website we use for registration)
The What, Why & How of Membership
Membership is a public and formal commitment to a local church community; it enables you to grow as a Christian with a sense of connection, belonging, and purpose. Your expression of commitment includes service and support of the church’s mission and vision and a willingness to be accountable to the church and its leaders. With your commitment, the pastors, deacons, and congregation commit to care for, pray for, teach and personally counsel you. We also commit to being accountable to God and each other for how we lead you.
- A spiritual family to support and encourage you in your walk with Christ (Galatians 6:1-2; Hebrews 10:24-25)
- A place to discover and use your gifts in ministry (1 Corinthians 12:4-27)
- A place under spiritual protection of godly leaders (Hebrews 13:17; Acts 20:28-29)
- The accountability you need to grow (Ephesians 5:21)
- Salvation: A personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Baptism: Believer’s baptism
- Completion of Explore Membership Class.
2021 Membership Classes
- January 24 – February 21, 2021
- April 11- May 9, 2021
- July 11-August 8, 2021
- October 17-November 14, 2021