The Student Ministry is accepting applications for the 2020 paid summer internship position to work with our 6-12 grade students for 10 weeks, 32 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have a heart for working with students; be able to plan and lead our weekly summer programs; and commit to going on one of our student summer mission trips (June 19-28, 2020).
The intern is required to work during the following times:
- Office hours during the week
- Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. during our student worship service
- Participate in a mission trip June 19-28, 2020 and Mission Trip Report Sunday on June 28 during the worship services
- Monday and Wednesday evenings during July and August
- Two offsite student events in July and August
To be considered for this position, the intern must be out of high school at least one year during the time of the internship.
This position is located in Wilmington, Delaware.
There are opportunities for mentorship and spiritual growth as the intern works closely with the Brandywine Students Ministry Team. If you are interested in applying for the student internship, contact Matthew McNutt via email or call the church at 302-478-4255.
The application deadline is Sunday, March 1.