YMCA Construction Project
Beginning in mid-April, the YMCA will start a major construction project adding a second floor to their facility to better serve the local community. During the construction, parts of their facility will not be able to be used. To serve our neighbors, BVBC is allowing the YMCA to use some of our rooms during the week. As of April 17, 2017 this is how the construction will impact you:
- There is no parking in the YMCA front parking lot. This will be used to stage construction equipment.
- Some of the parallel parking spaces next the YMCA will not be available.
- If you are able, please consider parking behind the YMCA or across the street at the park.
- The lower West Wing will be off limits to BVBC people at all times except Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights for Awana and Students Small Groups. The YMCA will be using this area. Rooms impacted are: 9, 10A, 10B,16A, 16B, 17A, 17B and 20.
- Do not use the side door next to the driveway leaving the property. Please use the main BVBC entrance for all church activities.
- The YMCA driveway entrance on Mt. Lebanon Road, closer to Rt. 202, will close. All traffic (BVBC and YMCA) will use the BVBC driveway.
- Slow down as you drive onto the church property. There will be more people using this entrance and children in the area.
- Please follow all signage within the church.
We appreciate your patience and support during this time.