Young Adults Group
The Young Adults Group is meant to build community among single adults, age 18-30. The main focus is to be a place where young adults can find Godly friendships and a tight community, that is difficult to find elsewhere. The way to achieve this is through a weekly devotional followed by a night of fellowship hanging out. It is meant to be informal where friends just get together, study the Word, hangout, have fun, and relax.
The Young Adult Group meets on Fridays, 7:00-9:00pm. Meeting locations vary weekly. Please contact Jami Glendinning for information about the location of the group’s next meeting.
Young Adult Group Goals
- Build fun and exciting Godly community for 18-30 year old young adults
- Have biblical and sound devotionals/teachings
- Be a place where everyone genuinely feels included and cared for
- Rotate devotional leader between core group to allow different voices heard and not cause burnout
- Meet weekly on Fridays for a devotional and night of hanging out
- Plan a larger monthly hangout (the beach, New York City, camping, Christmas party, etc.)