Whether you’ve been married four months or 40 years, whether you would rate your relationship a 2 or an 8, whether you are struggling to get along, your marriage is broken, or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple, re|engage is your place to reconnect, re-ignite and resurrect your marriage!
Re|engage meets on Mondays from 6:30-8:15 p.m. Childcare is available.
Large Group 6:30-7:00 p.m.
– Attend Large Group with or without your spouse
– Hear couples’ testimony/teaching
Core Group 7:15-8:15 p.m.
– Attend Core Group with your spouse
– Connect with other couples
– Learn how to help your marriage
– Core Group consists of 4-5 couples
– Commit to 16 weeks of working on marriage with your spouse
The next re|engage session begins September 9, 2019. Registration is closed for the September 2019 session. The next session of re|engage will begin in January 2020. Check back for more information in late fall 2019. For more information about re|engage visit www.marriagehelp.org or send us an email.