Whether you’ve been married four months or 40 years, whether you would rate your relationship a 2 or an 8, whether you are struggling to get along, your marriage is broken, or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple, re|engage is your place to reconnect, re-ignite and resurrect your marriage!
The next re|engage session begins Monday, September 13, 2021. Advanced registration is required and there is a limited number of participants for each session. Registration has closed for the fall 2021 class. Childcare is available for children 5th grade and younger, please request this when registering.
Re|engage meets on Mondays from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Re|engage is an 18-week experience. This session runs September 13, 2021 through January 17, 2022. The next session will begin in January 2022.
Large Group 6:30-7:00 p.m.
– Attend Large Group with or without your spouse
– Hear couples’ testimony/teaching
Core Group 7:15-8:30 p.m.
– Attend Core Group with your spouse
– Connect with other couples
– Learn how to help your marriage
– Core Group consists of 4-5 couples
– Commit to 18 weeks of working on marriage with your spouse