Whether you’ve been married four months or 40 years, whether you would rate your relationship a 2 or an 8, whether you are struggling to get along, your marriage is broken, or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple, re|engage is your place to reconnect, re-ignite and resurrect your marriage!
Re|engage meets online on Mondays from 6:30-8:15 p.m. Due to the current situation with covid-19, the first meeting on September 14, 2020 will be in person in the church building; childcare will not be available. All of the subsequent meetings to be held online via zoom.
Large Group 6:30-7:00 p.m.
– Attend Large Group with or without your spouse
– Hear couples’ testimony/teaching
Core Group 7:15-8:15 p.m.
– Attend Core Group with your spouse
– Connect with other couples
– Learn how to help your marriage
– Core Group consists of 4-5 couples
– Commit to 16 weeks of working on marriage with your spouse
The next re|engage session begins September 14, 2020. Advanced registration is required and there is a limited number of participants for each session. Register now. You will be taken to a third-party website we use for registration bvbc.ccbchurch.com. For more information about re|engage visit www.marriagehelp.org or send us an email.