Substitute Preschool Teacher
LOCATION: Brandywine Valley Christian Preschool (BVCP) in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Brandywine Valley Christian Preschool is seeking loving substitute teachers for our half-day weekday program.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to…
- Arrange a warm and welcoming classroom environment in accordance with program goals and philosophy
- Interact and engage with students in a positive and supportive manner
- Support and facilitate developmentally appropriate activities and learning experiences
- Work cooperatively with teachers and staff in/out of the classroom
- Complies with contract and state guidelines set forth by the DE Office of Child Care and Licensing.
- A person who has an intimate relationship with Christ.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- CPR/First Aid, “Administration of Medication”, “Health and Safety Training for Child Care Professionals” trained.
- Fingerprinting before employment begins at BVCP.
- Comprehensive background checks are to be completed.
- Ability to meet all the conditions as set forth by the state of Delaware.
- Agrees with, and is willing to work in compliance with Brandywine Valley Baptist Church’s Statement of Faith and Marriage policy.
- Bonus… Teaching experience with a current DEEDS Early Learning Certificate Delaware First Professional Development System Certificate (DE Dept of Ed).
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Send resume and cover letter to Kerri Wodzinski.