Our Leadership Team is committed to making our church campus the most hospitable place for individuals, families and future generations to be introduced to Jesus Christ and follow Him. We want visitors, families and the next generations who come to campus feeling valued and saying, “Wow, you thought of me when you designed your church!” Our plans for renovation are aligned with our vision and values, making stewardship of our church campus a high priority.
Renovation plans will be focused on three key areas:
- Remodeling our entrance level community spaces. This includes plans to double our Cafe space, maximize flow of people and reduce noise in the lobby.
- Converting our East Wing into our Children’s Wing. This will create one safe, accessible environment for ministry to children and their families. This includes plans to increase the classroom occupancy for Brandywine Kids and Brandywine Valley Christian Preschool, build a sensory room for differently-abled children, and move our staff offices to the “Big 3 Area” below the current Connection Cafe.
- Bringing design coherence and excellence to the interior and exterior of our building. This includes plans to update the exterior street view and arrival experience, remodel bathrooms, and other decor enhancements throughout the building.
We have partnered with Visioneering Studios, a nationwide architecture and design firm that works with churches around the country. We are committed to a fiscally responsible renovation plan through fundraising instead of taking on debt. The Campus Improvement Oversight Team led by Mark Breton will provide fiscal management and communication with the congregation over the next 3-5 years of these projects.
How You Can Help
- Be Informed. If you missed our Interest Meetings on July 24 or October 16, 2022, you can view the slideshow presentations below in “previous updates.” We are committed to regular communication and engagement with you.
- Be Invested. Make an investment in reaching current and future generations by giving to the Campus Improvement Fund.
- Be Involved. Please pray for God’s provision of wisdom, favor and resources. If you have creative ideas, suggestions, experience or any questions we would love to hear from you. Send an email to [email protected].
July 24, 2022
On Sunday, July 24, 2022 we held our first Campus Improvement Interest Meeting with the congregation to discuss this project. View the slides from the meeting.
October 16, 2022
On Sunday, October 16, 2022 we held our second Campus Improvement Interest Meeting (Redesigning Spaces for Kids and Community) with the congregation to discuss this project. View the slides from the meeting.