Children (birth – grade 5)
We are intentional about making children feel safe, loved, welcomed and excited to learn about God’s plan for them. Learn about Brandywine Kids.
Students / Youth (grades 6-12)
Brandywine Students is a youth ministry for students to establish Godly friendships, build a strong foundation, and grow in their faith. Learn about Brandywine Students.
Our Young Adult group is designed to build community among single adults, age 18-30. Learn about our Young Adults Group.
“Thriving Families” is one of our core values. Families can’t thrive when marriages are suffering. Learn how we support married couples.
Adult Small Groups
A group of adults who journey together through life while studying the Bible. Learn about Adult Small Groups.
Brandywine Women encourage each other through life and to be committed followers of Jesus Christ. Learn about Brandywine Women.
Serving / Volunteering
God gave each one of us gifts, talents and passions to contribute to the healthy growth of the church and society. Learn about ways you can use your gifts to serve.
People are often looking for hope in self-help books, new political movements, philosophies, newly defined morality, relationships or technological advancements.
We anchor our hope not in something new but something ancient. That something is actually a someone – Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. We believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY hope.
If Christianity is new to you here’s a short summary of what we believe:
- God Rules. The Bible tells us God created everything, including you and me, and He is in charge of everything. We belong to God.
- We Sinned. Since Adam and Eve, everyone has chosen to disobey God. The Bible calls this sin. Because God is holy, God cannot be around sin. Sin separates us from God and we deserve God’s punishment of death because of sin.
- God Provided. God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, as the perfect solution to our sin problem and to rescue us from the punishment we deserve. It’s something we, as sinners, could never earn on our own. Jesus alone saves us.
- Jesus Gives. Jesus lived a perfect life, died on the cross for our sins, and was resurrected from death. Because Jesus gave up His life for us, we can be welcomed into God’s family for eternity. This is the best gift ever!
- We Respond. The ABCs of Becoming a Christian is a simple tool that helps us remember how to respond when prompted by the Holy Spirit to receive the gift Jesus offers.
We invite you to experience this hope!
ABC’s of Becoming a Christian
All that is required to receive this gift of hope is:
Admit to God that you are a sinner. The first people God created chose to sin and disobey God. Ever since then, all people have chosen to sin and disobey.
Believe that Jesus Christ is God’s Son and accept God’s gift of forgiveness from sin. Your faith or trust is only in Jesus and what He did for you through His life, death and resurrection.
Confess your faith in Jeus Christ as Savior and Lord. Start following Him and doing what He says in the Bible. You are born again into a new life and look forward to being with God forever.
Join Us for Sunday Service
9:00am & 10:30am